I was tagged to do this by the lovely B of thebitsandbobsinmybrain.wordpress.com and here are my answers. I hope you enjoy reading them!
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
My favourite scent is vanilla but I also like the lemon yankee candle
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Probably Emma Watson or Helena Bonham Carter. After watching many interviews that both of them were in they seem incredibly passionate and caring.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Daniel Radcliffe maybe…I’m not sure!
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I have no idea!
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yes…me!! But I’m getting better at throwing things out….I promise!
6. Can you do the splits?
No, I’d love to be able to that or tumble or anything like that but I’ve never been able to them before!
7. How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
Around 7 or 8, I think. I haven’t cycled in ages but I really enjoyed it. I loved learning how to ride a bike and my Dad made it so much fun when he was teaching me.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you visited?
Just two; Italy and Hungary. I’ve also travelled around Ireland, where I’m from.
10. Is there anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Probably Francesca and I would nickname her Frankie.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve gotten in a test?
Probably 25% in a maths test. I am absolutely terrible at maths and shortly after that I changed levels.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
A show called 64 zoo lane. It was about a young girl who when she went asleep she travelled to a zoo and all the animals spoke, I think
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
A cat I think. I was usually a cat or a witch.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games of Twilight series?
I’ve read all the Harry Potter series and loved them. I’ve also read the Hunger Games series but much preferred Harry Potter. I read a small bit of the Twilight series but I didn’t really like it.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one
I’d say a British accent…don’t know why though!
18. Did your mother go to university
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes, both on my mother and my father’s side
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Just for an hour or two as part of an activity summer camp.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yes, he used to be always on the tv in the muppets show
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
Spin City, it comes to most towns in Ireland every year. I went with my parents when I was a child.
23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Probably French and Italian or German. I already speak Irish, English and Spanish and would love to speak more languages and be able to travel to countries that speak them and communicate with the people there.
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know any triplets?
27. Do you prefer the Titanic or The Notebook?
I haven’t seen The Notebook so I can’t say!
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I tried some recently for the first time at a buffet restaurant called Cosmos’s. I wouldn’t have it often as I’m not a big fan of spicy food to be honest!
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Da Vinci’s which is close to where I live. It’s an Italian restaurant as you can probably tell from it’s name and it has the most delicious food with huge portions.
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
Once, for a friend’s birthday party. It was actually only last April. The food was pretty tasty!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Brookers, etc)
No, I don’t. I don’t think we have those stores where I live.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
They weren’t fully sure but probably Ben
33. If you have a nickname what is it?
I have two. Cake is one because in primary school my friend accidently called me Cake instead of Kate and it sort of stuck. My more recent one is Cáit which is the Irish version of the name Kate. I used to do a lot of Irish debating in school and our names were translated into Irish for it when we introduced ourselves. The teacher who ran the debating group continued to call me Cáit particularly as a joke if we were in a large crowd so she knew I’d answer or if she was annoyed at me! My friend also continues to call me Cáit as when we went from class to class to practice our speeches she just assumed my real name was Cáit and she never bothered to call me Kate when she found out it was my name as she was just used to calling me Cáit. My other close friend started calling me Cáit because she used to address all the practise letters we wrote in Irish class to me as she knew it meant Kate. (We had to write letters as part of our Irish exam at Junior Certificate level)
34. Who is your favourite person in the world?
Aaaaaahhh I can’t pick just one hahaha! Probably my parents and my close friends. One of my friends lives around the corner from me and I’d probably include him in my favourite people list as well as about three of my close school friends who always make me laugh.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
Tough! I love the countryside but I’d worry that I’d get sick of it if I lived there forever. Maybe I’d start off by living in a flat in the city and then eventually live in a small house/cottage in the countryside which I’d love. I’d love to live somewhere really peaceful so I suppose that would have to be the countryside then!!
36. Can you whistle?
Yes, I can! It took me years but I finally can! Not very well, but it’s
37. Do you sleep with a night light?
No but I do like the light in the hallway kept on, I don’t like it to be too bright but I don’t like it to be too bright either.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yes, I almost always do!
39. What medical conditions do you have?
40. How many times have you been to hospital?
Three times for myself and a good few other times to visit family
41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes!! It was the second film that I saw in the cinema
42. Where do you buy your jeans?
Generally in Penneys, I love the jeans they sell! Or sometimes H and M
43. What was the last compliment you got?
From the lovely blogger, mywingedwords who said that she liked my writing style in a comment on my last post.
44.Do you remember your dreams in the morning?
I usually do
45. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Just normal tea, usually Lyons. I’m not really into flavoured tea
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
47. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Catholocism but if they want to change religions when they grow up I will have no problem with that
48. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
Not sure…11 or 12?
49. Why do you have a blog?
I have a blog because I think it’s a great way to express myself and connect with other like minded people. I also want to share my opinions and maybe gain some new ones as well as reading and writing more.
50. Name 5 of your favourite albums ever
Red- Taylor Swift
50- Rick Astley
Greatest Hits- Bruce Springsteen
Never Been Better- Olly Murs
Ed Sheeran- Multiply
The bloggers that I tag to do this questions tag are Elm, Angela, Lisa, Zara, Lydia and Lulu. and A Beautiful Chaos. These are all brilliant bloggers and you shoulf definitely check out their blogs! I will tweet you all to notify you!
Thanks so much for reading my post and a huge thank you to B, the writer of thebitsandbobsinmybrain.wordpress.com for tagging me! Her blog is definitely well worth reading too!
See you all back here next Saturday!